Register Your Golf Course as an
Official Women’s Golf Day 2022 Location!
Limited-time discount: Get the PREMIER package at the FEATURED rate
This year, Women’s Golf Day (WGD) takes place on Tuesday, June 7. WGD is a global event that brings both seasoned and new players together for a 4-hour experience that includes both golf and social engagement. In 2021, 880 locations in 68 countries hosted a WGD event; don’t miss this tremendous way to retain and attract golfers by becoming an official location for Women’s Golf Day 2022!
For a limited time you can get the PREMIER LOCATION, more advanced year-long platform, but for the price of FEATURED. This top listing level will feature your location on the WGD social pages and allow you to promote your location all year round!
When you register your course as a PREMIER location, you’ll get:
- Placement on the interactive map for interested individuals to find your course
- Unique profile page on the WGD website which you can edit at any time
- Access to a digital marketing toolkit including social media, posters, graphics, and more
- Multimedia coverage including TV, magazine, newspaper, blogs and others
- and lots more!
- Click here for an example of a PREMIER listing page.