The PGA Junior Golf Camps is a golf enrichment program designed exclusively for the development of the junior golfer. Our camps welcome boys and girls of all athletic abilities, golf experience, and competitive desire. Whether a child has professional aspirations, collegiate scholarship goals, or simply wants to learn how to play a round with mom or dad, each child enrolled in our camps is warmly and sincerely welcomed.
- Access to proprietary camp instructional curriculum, developed and endorsed by the PGA of America.
- End-to-end handling of all administrative tasks via in-house call center, fulfillment of all onsite camp materials and promotional items, and the collection and processing of camper registration paperwork and fees.
Search Engine Marketing
- When prospective customers search for “junior golf camps”, we ensure your facility’s camps will be one of the first results returned.
- Our multi-faceted approach to marketing includes email outreach through PGA Junior Golf Camps’ customer database and the PGA of America’s consumer database. We also provide a portfolio of digital and print marketing materials, including press releases, flyers, posters, rack cards, cart signs, banners and signage.
- Active presences on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram promote PGA Junior Golf Camps, both organically and via paid social ads, where prospective customers are already spending.
- Offering camps to non-members brings them to your facility and lets them see the opportunities of becoming a member.