DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS JULY 24TH 2016 SAN DIEGO CHAPTER SPECIAL AWARDS NOMINATIONS
Dear SCPGA San Diego Chapter “Class A” Members,
All active members of the association will have the opportunity to nominate a person from the San Diego Chapter for any or all of the awards.This is an opportunity for San Diego Chapter PGA Members to honor one of their fellow professionals. Please take the time to give acknowledgment to someone who has put forth the extra time and dedication to make our association the strong organization it is.
All nominations will be accepted at the same time. The San Diego SCPGA Special Awards Committee is now accepting nominations for the following 2016 awards:
1) Golf Professional of the Year
2) Teacher of the Year
3) Horton Smith Award
4) Bill Strausbaugh Award
5) Junior Golf Leader Award
6) Assistant Professional of the Year
7) Clubfitter of the Year
8) Player Development Award
9) Merchandiser of the Year
10) Cass Colbourne Media Person of The Year
11) Giovanni Villani Sportsmanship Award
12) Honorary Life Member of the Year
This year’s nomination and award process will consist of the following 3 steps:
1. Names may be placed in nomination by submitting the enclosed form to David Mowery (see below for how/where to submit) by July 24, 2016.
Via Email: email@example.com
Via Mail: David Mowery, PGA 1352 Miraflores Glen Escondido, CA 92026
2. Upon receipt of the initial nomination, additional information will be requested of the nominee, to be submitted in a Word Document via email by August 31, 2016.
3. The Special Awards committee will evaluate the nominations and supporting materials, and make recommendations to the San Diego Chapter Board of Directors for their approval.
Please take this opportunity to nominate a deserving golf professional for the appropriate award. Nomination forms are posted on this website. The presentation of the awards will be held at the San Diego Chapter Annual Meeting on November 7, 2016.
If you have any questions, please call David Mowery at (760) 409-2175 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.