The annual PGA Compensation Survey, known as the industry standard for providing invaluable data on golf professional compensation and benefits levels, launched its new version in January and will close at the end of March. Generally, there are approximately 15,000 PGA Professionals (members and apprentices) completing the survey each year.
Why is completing the compensation survey so important? The Survey provides key information to assist with:
• Meaningful comparisons to improve one’s Compensation and Benefits when working with the employer
• Performance Evaluations
• Contract Renewals
• Staff Budgeting
• Employer/employee interactions providing PGA Professionals and employers general comparable compensation, both locally and on a broader scale based on a variety of factors.
Keep in mind that:
• Completing the Survey provides up to two MSR credits
• Higher wage earners bring up averages which are critical to increase job compensation
• All information provided is CONFIDENTIAL on the Survey
Please log into PGA.org today to complete your survey. If you have any questions, please contact:
Ken Ferrell, PGA
PGA Employment Consultant